Aqua Lung LEG3ND Elite
The LEG3ND ELITE gives divers unprecedented capabilities by providing perfect precision and enhanced ergonomics at your fingertips. Advanced divers appreciate the independent micro adjustments to fine-tune their own individual breathing preferences.
* When the first stage is not connected to a cylinder valve, the Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water.
- Preserves the internal lubrication
- Keeps the inlet filter clean and dry
- Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
* Exceptional cold-water performance is achieved by modernizing Aqua Lung's three anti-freeze properties:
- Where there's no moisture, there's no ice: The LEG3ND's integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment
- Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2)
- The new overmolded cap delays ice forming over the external diaphragm
* Auto-Balanced (also known as Over-Balanced)
* Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts: Depending on the diver's depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density
* Ergonomically shaped DIN and YOKE screws made of a bi-material “Soft Grip” surface provide a better hold when installing or removing the first stage – especially with cold hands
* Channeled YOKE screw to prevent water retention.
* Specialized ACD Dust cap attached to the regulator body to protect the inlet fitting and the ACD system from impacts or damage
* Perfectly positioned HP and MP ports provide optimal hose routing
* New front cover opening channels allow water to flow sideways over the diaphragm
- Radial openings to prevent freeflows when diving in stronger currents
- Openings widened to reduce peak inspiratory flow by an impressive 20%
* New overmolded exhaust cover made of elastomer with a “soft touch” effect
* Overmolded air purge
- Wide surface area makes regulator purging easier
- Purge depth controller optimizes air flow with minimal effort
* Patented Comfobite mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and secures the second stage more comfortably.
* Detachable and reusable mouthpiece clamp allows a quick and simple tool-free mouthpiece change without plastic waste.
* The enlarged heat exchanger helps to prevent freezing of the second stage mechanism
* Air channel deflector
- Directs the air flow evenly during the inhalation phase
- Streamlined bi-material deflector lowers the exhalation effort
* Flexible and lightweight Aqua Flex hose with dual protectors