Aqualung Argonaut Titanium Blunt Tip
The blade is cut into two styles; the Spartan and the Blunt. The Spartan comes to a spear head point with one side featuring rounded die cut serrations to prevent snags on rope. The Blunt comes to a blunt chisel like tip. One full side of the Blunt blade is die cut with rounded serrations.
The handles are wrapped 1/2” (12.5mm) from the hilt to provide a spot for the forefinger and extra grip for the sheath. The butt of the handle features a sharp tactical tool and the skeleton holes in the handle are hex wrenches for emergency situations.
- Blade and Handle are made of 4mm thick, high rust resistant Titanium.
- The handle is double wrapped in 5mm paracord.
- The blade comes in 2 styles, Spartan and Blunt.
- The blade is 4 7/8” (12.38cm) long and the handle is 4 7/8” (12.38cm)
- The butt of the handle comes to a point for hammering, braking and crushing.
- The sheath is a locking 2mm thick Kydex with 1/8” grommets. The strap holes are 1” (2.5cm) long and 1/4” (.65cm) wide.
- Comes with 2 rubber leg straps.