Balega’s Enduro Quarter socks are designed to mould around the contours of the foot for comfort through every activity. Designed to lock in the heel and midfoot, the signature V-Tech Arch Support System offers ultimate arch support, preventing the foot from moving in the shoe, and helping to prevent blisters.
The Balega Enduro V-Tech Quarter Socks are the perfect mid-weight, medium cushion sock. Not too thin, not too thick, the socks provide the structure and fit to perfectly match the contours of your foot. The signature V-Tech Arch Support System offers ultimate arch support, preventing your foot from moving in the shoe, and helping to prevent blisters. Composed of Balega’s proprietary Drynamix moisture wicking fabric, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfibre mesh ventilation panels, these socks keep feet cool and dry during summer training sessions. Ideal for long runs and workouts, the sock features non-slip security with non-constricting compression sock bands. 1-year warranty.
* Mid-weight, medium cushion sock provides structured running sock fit that perfectly matches the contours of your foot with our signature V-Tech Arch Support System
* Keeps feet cool and dry with Balega’s proprietary Drynamix moisture wicking fibres, plus specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels
* Delivers impact resistance with optimal cushioned running sock design
* Achieves crew running sock non-slip security with non-constricting compression sock bands
* Maximizes comfort with hand-linked seamless toe and sensitive rib top, ensures a perfect fit with extra-deep heel pocket
* Each sock is hand-inspected for quality insurance. One-year warranty
Balega launched in 2003 and set out to create the world’s best performance running sock. Built to perfection, Balega socks are composed of extra fine yarn on high needle count machines to provide plush and protective cushioning, without adding bulk. Each pair of socks are hand-linked for a fully seamless design and feature a proprietary moisture management fibre, Drynamix, to keep feet dry and cool. Balega socks are hand inspected for quality assurance.