Cressi Grip Blunt Tip Knife
Grip Blunt Tip Knife is a small-sized knife with a blunt tip and two different types of blades for multi-use. One side is an extra rigid serrated blade for sawing, the other side is a skill-fully crafted straight blade. It features an ergonomic non-slip handle grip and a hole to add a lanyard (not included).
The knife comes with a sheath that can be attached to the BCD shoulder strap or the inflator hose. The sheath has a locking mechanism that prevents the knife from falling out. Two Velcro BC mount straps (long 2 in | 5 cm) and a hose mount are included in the package.
The blade length is 2.8 in (7.30 cm). The knife’s length is 6.8 in (17.5 cm). Knife weight: 1.9 oz (53.8 g). Weight with sheath: 3.6 oz (102 g).
The Cressi Blunt Tip Knife comes in a blister package.
Great for scuba diving; as primary knife or back-up.
- Small-sized knife with a blunt tip blade that makes it ideal for scuba diving.
- Blade made of stainless steel.
- Ergonomic non-slip handle grip and a hole to add a lanyard.
- Sheath included that can be attached to the BCD shoulder strap.
- 2 velcro bcd mount straps (2 in/5cm) and a hose mount are included.
- Blade length: 2.8 in (7.30 cm)
- Knife Length: 6.8 in (17.5 cm)
- Knife weight: 1.9 oz (53.8 g).
- Weight with sheath: 3.6 oz (102 g)