Gourmet Slab of Seed Salad Flowers
- Light: Full sun
- Harvest: 8 – 12 weeks
- Seed: 100% Heirloom
- Grows 3 varieties: Calendula, Camomile, Viola
- Organic fertiliser and pesticide: These flowers not only taste great but they repel garden pests and nourish the soil
GROW WITH SALAD FLOWERS:
cauliflower, cucumbers, onions, spinach, tomatoes
- Its flavours range from spicy to bitter, tangy to peppery with their sharp taste resembling saffron. It has pretty petals in golden-orange hues. Sprinkle them on soups, pasta or rice dishes, herb butters, and salads.
- Camomile flowers have a slight apple taste. Both can be tossed into a salad or a mug to make fresh camomile herbal tea. Pick fresh flowers or dry to make a herbal tea that sooths various stomach problems and reduces muscle spasms.
- Lovely yellow, white and purple blooms that have a mild wintergreen flavour and can be used in salads, to decorate cakes, or served with soft cheese. They are also a great addition to drinks, soups, desserts or salads.