Hey, fellow sportsperson, It's Kevin here the owner of this super cool website.
I would like to ask that if you find this unit listed cheaper at another store please give us the opportunity to try beat or at least match that price for you. Please drop us an e-mail via the contact us page with a link to the competing product for us to review.
Remember, we are a small & dedicated team that are trying our best during this challenging time and affording us the opportunity to try to compete against the really big corporate stores can only be done with your assistance. By supporting our small business you are helping us keep our team working and supporting their families.
Thanking you in advance,
The HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner® running watches. The strap is seamlessly comfortable and easily adjustable while the module is small, lightweight and fits entirely within the width strap.
HRM-Run provides 6 running dynamics metrics:
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation — degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion; displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
- Ground contact time — amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance — displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride length — length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next; measured in meters
- Vertical ratio — ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
This real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form.