Scubapro EverFlex 5/4 Steamers (Ladies)
Scubapro Wetsuit Sizing Chart : CLICK HERE
Now in its 6th generation, the newly redesigned steamer offers the same tested qualities as previous models along with some extra added features to offer a better fit, more freedom and increased thermal protection.
New & Improved Features:
* More stretch, more flexibility & more freedom.
* New ‘Neck-Saver zipper’ featuring a mini-zip & semi-dry seal that enhances comfort between dives and keeps you warm and dry when submersed.
* Diamond-Span water-draining inside material now features a second lining; improving stretch for ease of donning and doffing as well as enhancing cold water protection.
* Suits are assembled using a new and innovative solvent free water based glue. SCUBAPRO is first in the industry to offer this environmentally and diver friendly adhesive material.
* New nylon thread used for improved resistance to abrasion and for longer suit life
* 'Pure Design Concept’ – fewer panels & seams allow for maximum stretch capacity and extreme freedom.
* ‘100% water repellent Everflex’ panels provide maximum flexibility & comfort where you need it most.
* ‘X-Foam’ high-quality enviro-friendly neoprene construction.
* ‘Powertex’ anti-abrasion material on the seat to provide better durability.
* ‘3D’ Design Tatex’ reinforced knee & shoulder pads.
* ‘Diagonal back zip’ increases comfort & ease of use.
* ‘I-Safe’ computer retention straps and a ‘Hoodie Hook’.
* ‘Lumbar & Spine Pad’ seals main zipper & improves comfort.
* ‘Glideskin’ seals at the wrist, ankles & neck minimise water entry and also facilitates easier doffing and donning.
* Double-blind stitched outer & single stitched-blind inner seams for less water entry, extra durability and comfort.