ScubaPro Mantis 1 BLACK Dive Computer
A precise blend of form and function, the new Mantis 1 is a direct evolution of the Meridian watch computer. About as versatile as a dive computer can get, Mantis 1 provides an operating system for virtually every type of in-water activity, including Closed Circuit Rebreather diving.
Comprising the perfect balance of both topside and underwater functions, the Mantis 1 uses the Human Factor DivingTM approach to product design, constantly analysing your biometrics to deliver a custom dive profile that maximises safety and bottom time.
The Mantis 1 Black version has all the same features as the Mantis 1 with the addition of a rugged PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) finishing process for increased scratch resistance and ruggedness.
* ZHL8 ADT MB Algorithm.
* Adjustable safety factor - Level 0 to Level 5.
* Predictive Multi-Gas (3 Gas) - 21% to 100% Nitrox.
* PDIS - Intelligent Deep Stops calculated to optimise dive profile.
* Safety Stop Countdown.
* 4 Underwater Modes: Scuba, Apnea, Gauge & Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR).
* Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR) management - Fixed pp02 with 2 set points and bailout.
* Apnea management - improved Apnea logs (sessions like Chromis) and new functionalities and warnings.
* Full watch functions: date & time, UTC settings, alarm clock.
* Outdoor functions: Altimeter, Thermometer, Barometer.
* Exercise funtions: Stopwatch with lap function.
* Swim Mode: Swim time, stroke counter and distance tracker.
* Compatibility with SCUBAPRO integrated Heart Rate Belt to incorporate skin temperature estimate into algorithms calculations (available Summer 2016).
* Calorie Burning Calculation - Heart Rate & Workload.
* LogTrak software for PC, MAC & Android.
* Marine grade AISI 316L stainless steel case.
* Scratch resistant mineral glass lens.
* Front bezel with imprinted labels.
* Easy to read, large alphanumeric characters and graphics.
* New generation leak-proof magnetic buttons.
* Extended battery life - gold plated components & optimised circuitry.
* Maximum operating depth: 120m