ScubaPro Mantis 2 Dive Computer
An evolution of the proven Mantis 1 computer, M2 offers everything you expect from the leader in diving equipment. Developed using ScubaPro’s Human Factor Diving design approach, its stylish, brushed stainless steel casing is loaded with underwater and topside features.
Performing advanced underwater functions including air integration and electronic navigation, M2 uses the same algorithm as the Galileo computer and incorporates comprehensive biometrics that calculate a personal dive profile based on your heart rate, skin temperature and breathing rate.
A wrist-watch style dive computer like no other, the M2 is targeted to both serious recreational and professional divers, and it stands at the pinnacle of go-anywhere, do-anything, “intelligent” personal dive computing.
AVAILABLE WITH OR WITHOUT TRANSMITTER OPTIONS.
* ZHL-8 ADT MB Adaptive Algorithm.
* Adjustable safety factor – Level 0 to Level 5.
* Predictive Multi-Gas (3 Gas) - 21% to 100% Nitrox.
* PDIS Intelligent Deep Stops.
* Smart technology hoseless air-integration for multiple transmitters.
* Digital tilt-compensated on-board compass.
* Safety Stop Countdown.
* 6 Modes: Scuba, Apnea, Gauge, CCR, Swim & Outdoor.
* Full watch functions: date & time, UTC settings, alarm clock.
* Outdoor Functions: Altimeter, Thermometer, Barometer.
* Exercise Functions: Stopwatch & chronograph for running & swimming.
* Marine-grade AISI 316L stainless steel case.
* Scratch resistant mineral glass lens.
* Heart Rate Monitor records heartbeat & skin temperature.
* Segmented LCD display.
* Triple O-ring sealed control buttons.
* Maximum operating depth of 120m.