ScubaPro MK17/C370 Air System
SCUBAPRO's premium diaphragm first stage paired with its newest air-balanced second stage delivers reliable and consistent airflow. Ease of use and dependability make it a smart reg system for all kinds of diving applications.
Mk17 Evo First Stage:
* Balanced diaphragm controlled high performance first stage
* Chrome plated brass body
* Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection & Dry seal chamber
* Patented finned cap for anti-freeze measure
* Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
* 4 HP and 4 Hihg-Flow ports LP
* DIN version features a new dual-compound wheel with an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame.
* Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
* Weight: INT 230: 850g / DIN 300: 625g
* Air Flow at 200bar: >6500 l/min - 230 SCFM
* Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi.
C370 Second Stage:
* Air balanced valve for smooth inhalation effort and varying depths and supply pressures.
* Compact, rugged fiberglass reinforced nylon casing and new exhaust tee take up little space in a travel dive bag.
* Stainless steel frame on the front cover.
* Adjustable inhalation effort and VIVA to prevent surface freeflows.
* Large purge button.
* Compact High-flow mouthpiece.
* Ultra-flexible Superflow hose.