ScubaPro Nova 250 Light
The new Nova 250 is a versatile dive light that can be stored in the smallest BCD pocket. It offers three modes: 100% power, 50% power and Flash, plus is equipped with an over-pressure valve to release battery off-gassing, making it the safest small light on the market. Delivering 250 lumens of illumination, the Nova 250 is powered by a CR123 battery (rechargeable or disposable). The CR123 disposable battery features a shelf life of up to 10 years so you don’t have to worry about it if it stays in your BCD pocket over the winter.
* Measurements: 3.9x1.0in /100x26mm. Weight (w/battery): 2.5oz /70g.
* Rugged aluminum body features a rugged matte black finish with blue accents, providing lightweight long-term durability and a high-quality look.
* Equipped with a Cree XPG LED.
* 250 or 300 lumen illumination (rechargeable or disposable); 2700 lux @1m; CCT (correlated color temperature): 4500ºK.
* Beam angle: 12º.
* Three modes: 100% power, 50% power and Flash.
* New push-button switch on the end of the light is easy to activate when wearing gloves.
* Double O-ring seals ensure watertight integrity.
* Extended light head shroud prevents the light beam from blinding other divers.
* Over-pressure valve releases battery off-gassing – a safety feature not normally found on dive lights of this size.
* A depth rating of 492ft/150m ensures worry-free lighting in virtually all diving conditions.
* Powered by a CR123 battery (rechargeable or disposable – not included) with a burn time of up to 1 hour on full power.
Note: Batteries not included